..... Getting the momentum .....

Friday, December 12, 2008

Lurve u MUm & Dad~

24 years ago,12.12.84 was the day where my mum and dad had tied the knot and were pronounced as husband and wife. And yesterday, they had celebrated their anniversary with us.
Here are a simple wrote from me to both of u, mum and dad~

Everyday single day, i thank Allah for being blessed with such a GREAT mother and father. And every second, i hope i can repay all of your sacrifices to me but i can't. Its too many. I wonder how both of you never get bored,never gave up to raise such a trouble son like me. For 18 years, i never see the pure love in your eyes fade away from me even for a second. Your smiles, tears, hardworks strengthen me to face the world day by day. You taught me the meaning of love, the meaning of hardship and overall, the meaning of life itself. Mak, we had went through a lot together. Ayah, we share the same ambition. To be a good son and to be the leader in every steps we take. I take this golden chance to say," I LOVE YOU". Untill my last breath.
from, ur son.






p/s: May Allah bless both of you, Abdul Razak and Rosilah. ;)

No comments: