..... Getting the momentum .....

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sorry.

Telah ditegur supaya ayat di blog ini tidak terlalu "meninggi diri". Ooops, sorry.
Let me tell u sumthing about me:
  • im not a guy who just sit n shut my mouth if i got nothing to do.
  • im not a guy who let the past to just go. i dont forgive n forget. maybe forgive. forget no!
  • im not easily annoyed coz im annoying too.
  • i dont backstabb anyone. TAKE NOTE.
  • im not a person who throw away friendship so easily. i care n take seriously about friendship. kan kawan2?
  • i grew up with a quite religious father (bukan tabligh ya) and i know what is halal n forbid in Islam.
  • i have my own principle. dont like it? shoooooh, go away.
  • i love to make and hear jokes. it cheers n colours up my life okay.
  • i dont do anything that will hurt my family. my family is my soul.
  • i love technology.
  • im not proud with what i have. im just glad and thank Allah.
  • im not so perfect with sembahyang but i do not against Islam.
  • if u got something that u dont like about me, face me and talk about it. i hate cakap belakang punya olang. depan2 sungguh manis. piirah.
  • i know who i am and i care about me and dont u dare make me hate u. coz when im bad, u'll regret.
  • i do not show my feelings quite often. it just me n Allah. Only God knows rite.
  • know me and u'll know.
  • i dont stereotype people. thats me.
selesai.

p/s: thanks for all the tags. i'll do it later k?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

it's ur blog ryte?so give hell to those who don't like it. Siapa suro diorang baca blog ko kan?chill out bro =)

* [ F y z a ] * said...

YEA. Z IS RITE! lek lek eh botak. jgn emo.. dorang tuh judge u without knowing the real u. suro dorang nilai diri sendiri b4 judging u k.

p/S: blog u SEDIKIT pown TIDAK menunjukkan unsur2 meninggi diri.

* [ F y z a ] * said...

anda telah ditagggg!!

Lutfee~ said...

z n fyza~ thanxie for the inspiring words.. luv u guys so muchie much!

yup,banyak receive tag.. i'll do it later k. thanx neway!

u r so mean! said...

blog yg tak meninggi diri tapi bengong..ade ke die kate die hensem?!!
ternag2 menipu..ape ko ingat aku takde mata..yg sbnrnya ko mmg teramat hensem..hahahah..
ko kawan yg baik fiffy..
shooh..wif all fren that do not appreciate u..
noja beruntung ade abg sperti kamu..

Lutfee~ said...

mean~ ahaha. teramat hensem kan. ya,saya tahu. hehehe. thanx min. kau la kawan aku dunia akhirat. caiyok! aku link kau ok.