..... Getting the momentum .....

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tagger : Miss Vianna aka Cik taggeR~ HeHe!!

1.How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
~50% love me or more and 50% or more hate me ( i guess so....maybe) hehe..
2. The character of you for yourself is?
~Fun, funny and funky.
3. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
~Lazy to study. (Thats for SURE)~huahua
4. The most ideal person that you wanna be is?
~My mum n dad.. ( i wanna be with them for the rest of my life )
5. For the people who likes you, say something about them.
~I lurve u too!!! Thanks~
6. Nine people to tag:
~3 enough eh?? 1-Zharif, 2-Obama, 3- Emy
7. Who is no. 2 having a relationship with?
~Hahaha. If i say dat name, he would kill me!!!
8. Is no. 3 a male or a female?
~Of course la female.. A sweet and fantastic female.. ;-)
9. If no. 7 and no. 10 were together, would it be a good thing?
~Dunno. there are no no.7 n 10.. heheheh (kan saye da cakap saye pemalas..)huh...
10. How about no. 5 and 8?
~Dunno either.
11. What is no. 1 studying about?
~Law!! Yup, a good class representative..
12.Is no. 4 single?
~Still dunno. heheh..
13.Say something about no. 6
~U are one of my favourite number!! ;-D

No comments: