..... Getting the momentum .....

Sunday, November 16, 2008

YesterDay~


S.A.H.C....




Yup,yesterday brought back the memories~
Firstly, its hard for me to go to my old school..(SAHC)
cuz i feel like crying over there!! u know wat, i had my best time eva in my school era,
that is Sultan Abdul Hamid College~
when i first step in, i recall the good old days..
Looking at my old class... (yeah,its old since SAHC had reached 100 years already)..
I can still hear the laughter,remembered the happy moments and the teachers scolding (huhuhu)..




SAHC is the place where i learned many things..




SAHC taught me the meaning of life..




SAHC is my second home!!!!!




Yeah, there were some bad moments, but
let bygone be bygone rite~
Im proud of SAHC and Im proud to be a Collegian.



cuz, ONCE A COLLEGIAN, ALWAYS A COLLEGIAN.


And im proud to contribute a lot to it.. Either in a state or the national level.. (no need to mention but yup, almost everyone knows me)-hehehe.. (im famous!!)
Now i know how old collegians feels like coming back to school..
The best thing about College is, it has its own spirits that can never be describe..
We are brothers and family to each and everyone of us..
I really miss everything!!!!
I wish i can turn back time~




SAHC always in my heart... I PROMISE.








C ya~






p/s: Tunku Abdul Rahman and Tun Mahathir are also COLLEGIANS. Many more.

1 comment:

Vee Zainol said...

ey, i dun really knw u
tell me laa watz ur achvemnt back there? he3

nway, bout d tag..
once u hav been tagged
u should rspnd 2 d tag by copy n paste all d Q there
then u answ it in ur own blog
if necessary, tag others

last word
dun b lazy bum2 k
finish both d tag
muahahaha

^_^