..... Getting the momentum .....

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

To Vianna~

U had asked me bout my achievements in my previous school rite??
Well,here it is..
I'm not soooo fantastic in academics (saye selalu main dalam kelas)~hahaha, but im just quite active in co-curicullar activities~

YEAR 2006-
1. I am the Vice-president of Persatuan B.Melayu.
2. I am the librarian.~tapi slalu ponteng duty..haha
3. I won the speaking contest in school.
4. I won Pertandingan Forum Remaja in district and state level~
5. I won debate comp in district n state level too~
6. I participated in Pertandingan Forum Remaja n Debate at national level.
7. I had received award from the Sultan for actively participating in many comp~
8. Yg lain xbrape ingat lah..


YEAR 2007-
1. I am the President for Kelab Pengucapan Awam.
2. Still a librarian. ~(im not interested to be a prefect although frequently requested by teachers coz my schedule is soooo tight)
3. I organized many activities in schools.
4. I am the Vice-president of Majlis Perwakilan Pelajar (MPP).
5. I am the Tokoh Nilam in district and second in state level.
6. I won Pertandingan Forum Remaja in district and state level..
7. I won the third place for Pertandingan Forum Remaja in national level (masuk tv9)~hehe.
8. I am being honoured by receiving several awards in my school's award ceremony.
9. Yg lain biasa2 ajer..


EARLY 2008-
I am being honoured from Sultan because of contributing for Sultan Abdul Hamid College~

Dats all bout me..hehe... Dats y my heart was stuck at SAHC.. I have and own my exciting, ups and downs life back there~ Im not trying to blagak but yup, im happy to be a COLLEGIAN like the other COLLEGIANS. Thanks Vianna for asking.. It brought back all the wonderful memories.. ;-)





C ya~
p/s : Sultan Abdul Halim (KEDAH) is also a COLLEGIAN.

6 comments:

Vee Zainol said...

wow! tribute special 4 me i thnk
he3
another wow 4 being so damn xtiv in ur previous schl
so diz is d hot guy in schl la i c
he3

keep it up ur great achvmnt yea
dun wanna xtiv in uitm?
he3

^_^

Lutfee~ said...

haha..
yup cuz u are the one who actively blogging n sending comments to me..
huhu..
Hot??? NO lah..
i'm not HOT.. Honestly..
And my school just only for boys u know..
SAHC is a boy's school..
no sense of "HOT" there..
haha..
i'm wanna focus on study in uitm..
law is not a simple subject, u know rite..
so,insyaallah if there are some spaces, i will try..
tq dear..

Vee Zainol said...

hey, no sense of HOT in boyschl??
tpu!!
i ddnt b'lieve tat
i cn say even girl schl hav HOT2 stuff
muahahaha

^_^

Lutfee~ said...

hehe..
really ar??
maybe...............huhuhu
but most importantly, i'm not HOT..
i'm just a regular guy... ;)

Unknown said...

tun dr mahathir juga seorang collegian!

Lutfee~ said...

earfun!!!!!!!!!!
hahaha...
long time no hear ar..
thanks 4 dropping ur comment!!